Generally the first position sex newbies try, missionary is both easy and intimate. While always a good go-to, this move can certainly become boring. Turn the tried and true into something new using one of the tested techniques below:
- Hips Don’t Lie–Place a pillow under your bottom or lift your hips into a bridge position. Changing the entry angle will allow him to hit unexplored territory. Plus, your bod’s bound to look hot when all stretched out.
- A Leg Up–Raise a leg and rest it on his shoulder. He’ll hit the often-ignored side wall of your vagina, producing a new sensation for both of you.
- Two Times the Fun–Men love the control they get when both of your legs are up on their shoulders, allowing for deeper penetration and g-spot access. Just ask him to go slow, as some women feel discomfort with deep thrusts.
- Bent Out of Shape–If you’re not flexible enough to get both legs to his shoulders, bend your knees and place your feet on his chest to achieve the same effect.
- Tighten Up–While missionary usually calls for legs spread wide, keeping them close together (in between his legs) is a terrific change up that produces shallower strokes and added friction. Switch off between open and closed legs to drive him wild.
- Waisted–Wrap your legs around his waist for close contact. Thrusts will be short and deep. Vary the motion by swiveling your hips in a circular fashion.
- Get Cheeky–Grab his butt and pull him toward you–he’ll be surprised by the dominant move and you’ll have more control of movement. Give a squeeze or two when he’s doing especially well.