By the amazing @nandoism!
You sexy vixens know what it is like to cram for an exam in chemistry, algebra II and even American history, so the tension taking over your body and the adrenaline rush should not be anything new. But do not fret just yet, this is one exam you’re going to love taking because there’s no pass or fail – just an education behind it.
You are ready to date? Prove it. Take the Nandoism Dating Exam and leave your scores as comments–let’s see what you need tutoring in.
1. You’re out with your friends and you get a text message that says, “Got plans?”
a) ignore it because you recognize it’s a random group text and aren’t falling for it.
b) text back your exact location and immediately apply lip gloss.
c) panic and stress.
2. He asks in a casual tone, “Wanna hang out?”
a) you get excited because: finally! A 1st date!
b) you say you’re busy and get the ball in your court.
c) you say sure – but you realize it’s not a date, it is just “hanging”.
3. You’ve been dating a guy for a month but his online profile is still up. How do you respond?
a) you bash his face in with your political science book.
b) you’re cool with it because yours is still up and you both are not exclusive.
c) you eat yourself into a chocolate rocky-road comma from the devastation.
4. He asks to copy your Trig homework. But he could have asked Lucy, the smart one with the bigger breasts. What are you thinking?
a) he loves me. I already have the wedding dress picked out.
b) what a jerk, do you’re own homework.
c) Meh, I could care less…as long as he lets me copy his next time.
5. You’re hanging out with several friends and a cutie looks over and winks at you but then leaves after a text he gets. Do you:
a) walk up to him and ask him to stay.
b) ignore it cause there’s a cuter guy in the group.
c) get depressed and leave the fun.
Count up how many A, B, and Cs you have and stay tuned for next week for the results! Remember ladies, be good to your gays.
Share and Enjoy